Curriculum Lead / Writer
Location: Malaga, Spain
Reports to: Curriculum Manager
Eagle Productivity Solutions is seeking a dedicated, organized and creative individual to fill the position as a Curriculum Lead and/or Writer. This is a full-time, indefinite position with a one-year probation period.
Eagle designs, develops, and delivers custom solutions through computer-based, live, and virtual trainings around the globe. Eagle’s success and growth is accomplished by a talented team of committed, impassioned employees.
About this job:
You will be responsible for partnering with a Project Manager to successfully execute a curriculum-development project. Each project at Eagle is unique and will offer you the chance to work in a leadership role to create written content for dynamic training solutions. The office is in Malaga, Spain.
- Work with a team of other writers, Project Managers, graphic designers, developers, and production staff.
- Create and oversee the creation of PowerPoint presentations, exercises, reference materials, communications, and eLearning scripts.
- Ensure accurate content by working in a consultative role with clients, communicating on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain an understanding how the software and /or information is being used by training participants.
- Lead a team of writers toward delivering a successful end product, on-time and within scope.
- Work with clients and internal team members to bring projects from concept to reality.
- Provide creative and technical input as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Four-year degree in a related field (example: Instructional Design, Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism)
- Two-year minimum experience in training development/instructional design and professional writing
- Experience serving in a client-facing role
- Ability to read, write and communicate in fluent English
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral)
- Understanding and execution of successful presentation delivery
- Intermediate to Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Additional experience desired, but not required:
- Writing for voice (broadcast or otherwise)
- Writing scripts and commercials
- Multi-lingual capabilities
- Collaborating with studio/audio/video
- Training delivery experience
- Experience working in a team lead or supervisory role
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry
- CRM (e.g., Salesforce.com) navigation and use
- A quality-minded individual with superior attention to detail
- Ability to lay out a vision and to bring projects and ideas from concept to reality
- Dedication, willingness and flexibility to meet tight and/or changing deadlines
- Able to work well and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- An excellent communicator and team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to create, understand and work within budgets and schedules
- Ability to gather and synthesize customer and market feedback
To be considered for our Curriculum Lead / Writer position, please submit your resume and salary requirement.