Eagle Productivity Solutions, a Rochester, NY headquartered business, is looking to fill a number of positions on the Development Team. We are currently looking for dedicated, organized and creative individuals for the following casual (contract) positions:
• Interactive Developers
Eagle designs, develops, and delivers custom solutions through live, virtual, and computer-based training. We are one of the only training and consulting companies to offer our own brand of hands-on, skill-based training geared towards changing people’s behaviors. Our powerful and engaging content has helped 18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies realize 90%+ adoption rates when deploying new technology and processes to their employees.
Our work environment is challenging, fast-paced, and achievement-oriented. Continuous personal and professional growth is an exciting by-product of working at Eagle as we strive to stay ahead of the changes that our customers face every day. If you are looking to start a career – not just a job – we’re interested in you.
Traits of a Successful Eagle Employee
• Adaptable: Work well under tight, and often changing, deadlines
• Accountable: Take personal responsibility for each part of the project to which you are assigned
• Self-Motivated: Always deliver your very best and strive towards improvement
• Strategy-minded: Develop materials with an understanding of Eagle methodology as well as the overall strategy involved in the solution
Casual (contract) Interactive Developer
As a casual (contract) Interactive Developer, you will work with other developers to build eLearning courses in a variety of tools, including Flash, HTML, Articulate, and Lectora. Responsibilities of this role include being able to take creative direction and adhere to specified design parameters, build courses efficiently and accurately, and take responsibility for the parts of the project you are working on.
Experience and Skills Required:
• 2 – 3 years experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Flash, After Effects, Photoshop, etc)
• Experience with Illustrator and InDesign preferred but not required
• 1 - 2 years experience with Articulate Presenter and Storyline, Lectora, and Captivate
• Experience with audio and video editing software preferred but not required
• Familiarity with Learning Management System (LMS) publishing standards preferred but not required
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Willingness and flexibility to extend hours when needed to meet tight deadlines
• Collaborative team spirit and positive attitude
• Inquisitiveness and desire to learn new things
• Appreciation of good design
• Application Information
To apply to this position, please submit your resume, position preference, work samples/portfolio, and salary requirements here: