Eagle Productivity Solutions delivers consulting, change management, and training solutions exclusively for Biotech/Pharma companies in 36 countries around the world. Eagle is known for its human factors expertise and its transformative deployments of every major hardware and software platform developed over the last ten years.
About This Job
We are looking for a casual Project Manager to join our team. In addition to the overarching principles of project management (scope - schedule - budget), a successful Project Manager for Eagle is an excellent communicator. Eagle Productivity Solutions has successfully developed processes to meet our clients’ needs. Our Project managers guide the clients throughout the Eagle development and training processes for the life of the project.
Casual staff are on-site (not remote) and assigned to project-based positions. Casual work is not considered full time employment (with benefits). A Casual employee is defined as an employee who is hired for a specific project or a specific length of time. As future direct hire full time opportunities are approved casual staff are reviewed first for consideration.
Key Project Manager Responsibilities:
Be the project expert; understand all aspects of the current project as well as the history of the client and past training events so you can respond appropriately to the customer’s needs
- Lead and manage the client and project team by identifying and problem-solving timeline, scope and budget issues
- Monitor project budgets, report on project status
- Participate in sales opportunities that require your knowledge of the customer’s project; consult on new project proposals
- Develop and foster client customer relationships; manage, monitor and guide client expectations
- Identify areas of account growth and collaborate with Eagle Sales, Capture and Design teams to determine viability and solution
- Participate in additional activities that may arise that contribute to the success of Eagle projects and business development efforts, including project and program financial reviews
- Travel to client sites domestically and internationally (15%)
- Work closely with internal team resources to ensure client satisfaction of all work produced under contract. This involves:
- Facilitating client meetings via teleconference and onsite, providing a strong Eagle presence in doing so, including consultative recommendations based on Eagle methodology and initiatives
Working closely with project team to remove obstacles to achieving project and program success, including tactfully raising sensitive issues with both Eagle and client teams; help teams see the big picture from all perspectives
Experience and Skills Required
- Four-year degree in a related field
- Minimum two years project management experience (working with Project Plans in Microsoft Project and project budgets)
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Excellent ability to manage complex projects simultaneously balancing multiple client engagements
- Excellent ability to manage project requirements, client expectations, project expenses and costs
- CRM, Pharmaceutical or Clinical understanding and experience is required
- Experience in successful interaction with clients both virtually and in person
- Experience with Sales Force is a plus
- Experience with international business is a plus
- 2 + years experience working in Microsoft Office 2007, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with MS Project is preferred
- Experience with databases is a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must be willing to occasionally travel to client sites domestically and internationally (15%)
- Willingness and flexibility to extend hours when needed to meet tight deadlines
- Collaborative team spirit
We offer a competitive compensation, along with benefit plan options for our full time positions.
To be considered for our Casual Project Manager position, please submit your resume, salary requirement and whether you are seeking direct hire, casual hire, or both.